Next Art Walk will be December 14th starting at 9 am!
- October 5th and 19th from 9 am til 1 pm
- November 2nd and 16th from 9 am til 1 pm
- December 7th, 14th and 21st from 9 am til 1 pm
- January 4th and 18th from 9 am til 1 pm
- February 1st and 15th from 9 am til 1 pm
- March 1st and 15th from 9 am til 1 pm
Gilbert Art Walks season is October - March on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from 9 am til 1 pm. We are located at Water Tower Plaza in downtown Gilbert. This event is close to Hale Centre Theatre, Postino Wine Cafe - East, Liberty Market, The Farmhouse Resturant, Joe's Real B•B•Q, Bergies Coffee Roast House and Oregano's Pizza Bistro.
Our event is going on the same time as the Gilbert Farmers Market. So you can swing by both events when you're in Gilbert on Saturday morning.
Free admission and parking to the public!
The Gilbert Art Walk accepts artists in a wide variety of mediums such as painting, sculpture, collage, three-dimensional art, calligraphy, architecture, photography, conceptual art, printmaking, jewelry, and many others.